Aion ZC

Welcome to the official forum of Aion ZC Server.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Aion ZC

Welcome to the official forum of Aion ZC Server.

Aion ZC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aion ZC Forum

Latest topics

» Ken the BadBunny
I didn't even know there is other forum... some suggestion for the server EmptySun May 24, 2015 7:02 pm by Admin

» Error error error
I didn't even know there is other forum... some suggestion for the server EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:39 am by duccanh85

» admin help my account have been hack
I didn't even know there is other forum... some suggestion for the server EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:01 pm by Bleach Yuri

» Warior path
I didn't even know there is other forum... some suggestion for the server EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:57 pm by Bleach Yuri

» Application GM
I didn't even know there is other forum... some suggestion for the server EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:34 am by olaer90

» Banned Accounts
I didn't even know there is other forum... some suggestion for the server EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 5:19 pm by Bleach Yuri

» Come Men^^ :D
I didn't even know there is other forum... some suggestion for the server EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:48 pm by Bleach Yuri

» any event for LEGION VS LEGION ^^
I didn't even know there is other forum... some suggestion for the server EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:10 am by Admin

» Banned IP's
I didn't even know there is other forum... some suggestion for the server EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:00 am by Admin

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll

2 posters

I didn't even know there is other forum... some suggestion for the server

lala123

I didn't even know there is other forum... some suggestion for the server Empty I didn't even know there is other forum... some suggestion for the server

Post  lala123 Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:10 am

Hi,

Guys, this is some facts if you want to run a server so take some notes.

1. Forums need to be only just 1 not 2 in which I didn't even know this 1 exist till i see the announcement which is hardly to be noticed since you put down on the lowest spot
    2. Get someone to manage the FB/ twitter account... people are in the dark when the server is down and didn't even know when the server is going to be up and running again or just dead
    3. Get someone to manage player with the sense of maturity not interference. Heck they shouldn't be even need an alt that have super equipment over the normal player.
    4. Get a friggin skype or raidcall or teamspeak for crying out loud you GMs need this, god knows why.
    5. Make a unique server where everything is ready for them, sorry guys the position to be "an official-like private server" had always been InfiniteAion hands down. So the very least way to attract people are by providing them stuff, that they can't get a hold on normal server so that people can actually make this server as "practice server"
    6. Last but not least and this is the critical 1... you guys literally at around Asia, and to be honest guys, Asia doesn't have Aion 3.0 that they can play without being banned or understand the words such as Aion japs, korean and china. So emphasize on that matter. "LOW PING FOR ASIANS WHO SPEAKS OTHER THAN CHINESE, JAPS N KOREANS" need I to remind you guys asian is a pretty vast majority of online gamers?

and no I don't want to be a gm just friggin fix the problem and by the end of the list, if you want a player, earn it, not throwing them hollow bones.

knock on wood guys

Koruzaki
    Active User
    Active User

I didn't even know there is other forum... some suggestion for the server Empty Re: I didn't even know there is other forum... some suggestion for the server

Post  Koruzaki Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:59 pm

Other forum site? What site? Btw, thank you for your suggestions sir.
    lala123

I didn't even know there is other forum... some suggestion for the server Empty Re: I didn't even know there is other forum... some suggestion for the server

Post  lala123 Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:46 pm

my bad it was on this website, you may want to update on that link so that it would be directed to here instead of the link of the forum that you just closed it down

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

btw please update your facebook page, do include your latest plan for the players, at least shed some light on the matter at there.

No offence, but your website are kinda slow and it is frustrating for me to look at it for more info. Just update the facebook with latest news or any valuable update since people are using facebook all the time.

and setup a twitter account for real-time update on the server matter.

last but not least... please and I really mean it please give us some updates. Just now you guys were offline, and I thought you guys are finally ending it. Then when you were online, the char server is dead, I post on the page but no replies.

please guys be attentive towards your players.

and thanks for reading this

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:39 am